Friday, October 9, 2009

The Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium

Today my mom wanted to take the kids and I to the Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium. I had never been there before and thought they would enjoy it. Briauna was so excited and loved all the animals.

First we headed to the Aquarium. They all really like it. Braiuna was so funny. Se was beyond excited.


Garrett loved the Stingrays. He saw them at the Phoenix Zoo last year and was so excited to pet them again. Caleb and Jenna both didn't want anything to do with petting them. Lance got brave and really likes them.

After the aquarium we headed toward the monkeys


The kids enjoyed feeding the ducks and geese.


Next we got to see the tigers. They were so close it was a little creepy but very neat.


The Rhino was also very close. I was afraid he could leave his area if he wanted.

Lance and Briauna were imitating the camel as he was eating hay.


I think the giraffe was the favorite probably because the got to pet and feed him. They were a little amazed by the tongue.

At the end we headed over to the petting and playground to sit and relax before going home.


It was a great day and we all really enjoyed it.


1 comment:

Erin said...

This Zoo kinda creeps me out...I agree the animals are a little too un-restrained. Looks like you guys had fun though!