Thursday, December 17, 2009

Winter Concerts of 2009

This last week of school have been busy with Winter concerts. Tuesday Garrett had a band concert. The did really well. You could tell it was music. I am so proud of how well his has done with the trumpet.
Waiting for the 5th grade to finish up.
Getting ready to start

Wednesday we had Lance and Caleb's music concert. If you can tell from Lance's face his was not thrilled. How dare I make him wear a tie, church shoes, and tuck in his shirt.

Caleb did really well. He knew his song good and even did the actions.

Lance again not thrilled to be in front of people.


I got many comments of how funny he was and how it made peoples night watching him not be happy up on the stage. I also got it on video. I have to admit it was funny. He even survived wearing church cloths and got many comment on how nice he looked.


No comments: