Monday, January 4, 2010

New Bedrooms

We have been talking about changing the rooms around in the house and I finally decided to just do it while I was taking the Christmas stuff down. I wanted to put the girls in Lance and Caleb's room and switch the boys into their room. I thought this would be good so if we ever wanted to get rid of the playroom it would be easier. The boys only play with Legos so most of the toys in the playroom was the girls. The boys were not happy about this because there room is the biggest and they felt that they needed the space. So on a whim I decided to give Lance and Caleb their own room and get rid of the playroom. Caleb went down stairs to the playroom and Lance went to Jenna's old room. Caleb has some of the boy stuff in his room so it works out great. I never thought I would give them their own room but so far it has been great. They go to bed easier and I don't have giggling, playing, or fighting at bedtime. It is wonderful. Here are pictures of the new rooms.
Lance
Caleb

Jenna and Briauna

No comments: