Thursday, April 29, 2010

Daughtry

Last night I surprised Lance by taking him to the Daughtry concert. He loves the group and I thought he would enjoy going. He was so funny at first. He didn't know how a concert was so he thought it would be stupid and last only 15 or 20 minutes. John and I explained to him that it would be fun and a late night. We started out night at Chipotle and then headed to the concert. Her is Lance outside Jobing.com Arena.


The first act was Cavo. I had never heard of them but they were good. Lance a little shocked at how loud the music was.


Lifehouse was next and they were great. There drummer was from Gilbert so that was fun to hear. I now want to get one of their albums.


Daughtry was so good. Lance sat with his arms folded and I kept asking him if he was ok and having fun. He kept answering yes and that he was just listening to the music. I was having a blast and loved the music.


Every time a song came on that he liked he would get a big grin and would tell me how much he liked the song.


During the encore Daughtry had the lead singer of Lifehouse come out a sing the song "Home" with him. It was so good.


It was such a fun night. Everytime we hear a Daughtry or Lifehouse song Lance will say, "remember when we heard this song at the concert." I think he had just as much fun as I did.

No comments: