Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hit in the Face

I got a phone call from the nurse today letting me know that Jenna got sick in class. So I go and get her and she was so mad she had to leave school. Then a couple of hours later I got another phone from the nurse. She chuckled when she told me why she was calling. Lacne got hit in the face by a big ball at school. The best part was that the P.E. teacher kicked the ball and it accidentely hit Lance. I guess it hit him so hard it knocked him over. He felt awful and bought Lance a soda hoping it would help him feel better. He got a nice bruise and it cut his eyelid but he was fine. The P.E. teacher told Garrett that he thought he killed Lance and that he was going to lose his job. Lance sisn't care and thought it was great he got a Coke.

No comments: