Thursday, February 17, 2011

Phoenix Zoo

Today I got to go on another fiel trip with Jenna to the zoo. I don't really like the zoo so I wasn't super excited but Jenna wanted me to go. I had two other girls in my group so it was super easy to wake care of them. Jenna and Rikki weren't excited that they couldn't be in the same group because both I and Rikki's mom went. It was a great trip and I had a lot of fun. The weather was wonderful and the girls all had fun.






This is Riki, Janney and Jenna.


This is Lilli and Maya




Little girls are so cute when they hold hands,



They are all so cute.




They loved the turtles.






The giraffe is Jenna's favorite



The whole class




Jenna and Rikki always held hands. They are best friends.





This is the first time I have ever seen the tiger awake.



This is also the first time I have seen the lion awake.



The girls loved the petting zoo.






Jenna and Rikki





Jenna









Just playing around in the Little People play ground.





No comments: