Friday, March 7, 2008

Spirit Week

This week was spirit week at the boys school. Each day had a theme and different things they could do and wear to school. It was kinda hard for them at first. They would go look out my bedroom window to see if they could see anyone walking to school dressed up for spirit day. I wish I would of been more outgoing as a kid so I really wanted the boys to have fun with it. They are a little like me as a kid and were worried that they would be the only one participating or people would laugh at them. Each day when they got home they were excited to tell me who else participated and what other people did for that day. Hopefully it was a good experience for them and they won't be so worried next time.
Cat in the Hat, Wear a Hat

Crazy Hair Day


Backwards Day
The boys did not want to wear their cloths backwards.

Sock and Tie Day

Spirit Day!! Wear Red and Black

4 comments:

Lorie said...

So fun! I loved Sprit days at school as a kid! They look great!

Toni said...

Love the hair! Caleb's picture is priceless. It looks like they all really got into it and had fun! Good job guys!

Amie said...

what fun!

Stephanie said...

It was good to see you on Saturday! Did you get any good deals? I didn't even see you leave! :( I may have been in the bathroom. Anyway, I hope you had fun. :)