Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday John

Today my hubby turned 35. We didn't do much to which I felt a little bad but he said he didn't mind. He got some birthday money from my mom so we went on a date and went shopping. So John, Briauna, and I went out and Garrett babysat the rest of the kids. Thanks Garrett!! He did great. Since this year he is teaching seminary he wanted some new dress cloths. Usually he hates getting cloths but his year he actually asked for them. We went to Ross and he found some good deals and got some really nice stuff. After shopping we went to dinner and had pizza and wings per his choice. It was a fun day together. I hope he had a much fun as I did. I am so grateful for John. He is a great dad and husband. The kids love when he is around and I love just being with him. He tries so hard to make sure our family is taken care of and happy to which I am grateful. He is a wonderful man and I feel so lucky to be married to him. Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN! Sounds like you had a great day! :)

Grace ~and~Shane said...

Happy Happy Birthday John!!! Do you feel any older?? Sounds like you had a great day!! Glad all is going well for you guys. Tell your fam hello and a Happy Thanksgiving!!