Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hair

I am posting this story to remember my daughter funny comments so here it is. I got my hair cut short on Monday. I have been looking at hair magazines to get an idea of what I wanted and of course Jenna has enjoyed looking at them with me. She has also been giving me her input as to which hair cut I should get. When I came home from my hair appointment she frowned at me and said," oh mom why did you do that?" Later that day she informed me I looked like a boy. Last night I was washing my face and put a headband in so my hair wouldn't get wet. She told me she liked my hair with the headband because I looked like a girl and that boys don't wear headbands. Then again today while putting her fingers in my hair she said," mom how are you going to look pretty for church with you hair like this? I never realized how traumatizing getting my hair cut would be on her.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

the things kids say!

So where is the picture of your new hair cut??? POST THAT!

Kathy said...

That is funny!! Yes post a picture.

Grace ~and~Shane said...

How very cute....they just tell us how it is.Just wait tell she is older the comments just get better. :)
So lets see your new hair do...any pictures of it yet?

Grace

Midwest Keech said...

Hey there Stranger! I found your blog while hopping around a few nights ago.

I love this story! It never ceases to amaze me how many opinions they have for being such little people. I know MINE definitely have Big ideas/opinions & even BIGGER mouths. :)

Amie said...

thats so cute...my oldest freaks out whenever I change my hair. He'll say "I miss the old color". Then, a couple of days ago I mentioned I was going to go back to blonde and he was upset. "I like your color now." Change is hard on kids sometimes!

AND WHERE'S THAT PICTURE!!?

Come scrapbooking on the 28th! we miss you! Invite Stacy too! And your other friend, I forgot her name.

Joe and Frances said...

Well you know you have to post a picture, right. You gotta love kids they are just too honest.