Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Infomercials

Jenna watches too much T.V. Her favorite channel is QUBO. It is a digital channel with kids shows on it all the time. I have to admit that I don't mind having it on during the day. The shows actually teaches good values. The only bad thing is that there are a lot of infomercials on it. Jenna just came up to me and told me that I need the smart clip. It is a clip that attaches to your phone so you can clip it to things. " This would help so you can find my phone and so it won't fall out of my pocket and break." One of her favorite is the bump-it commercial. It is a hair devise that helps you have a bump in the back of you head, to give you hair volume. She love that all the girls have pretty hair. It is sad that she can say the commercial when they are on. I now understand why they are on during the day... kids watch them and tell their parents that they need them.

2 comments:

M'Liss said...

Addison is home from school often and can recite every commercial on Qubo. Not having cable she is limited on the channels she gets to watch. So she has many many commercials memorized.

Amie said...

zactly!