Monday, March 2, 2009

That is Disgusting!

I love kids. I tend to tell a lot of stories about Jenna but at this age she says the funniest things.

Today the girls and I went to AZ Mills mall to look for birthday gifts for Garrett. As we are walking down the mall Jenna just out of the blue says," That is disgusting." At first I didn't know what she was talking about but then I saw a picture of a lady in a lingerie type of outfit. I said," Are you talking about the girl in the picture?" She said," Yes, she has that on with these(pointing to her chest) that are kinda showing. Brothers think they are gross." I said," Well, she should have more clothes on ." Jenna said,"YES!" It was so interesting how much the see and know. I would have never guessed that she would say anything like that. I thought it was funny.

No comments: