Friday, March 20, 2009

School

I think I am crazy. I started school last week to get my Bachelors in Nursing. As if I am not busy enough with 5 kids, 1 job, church and life. John and I have talked about it for a while and I gave in. He is such an advocate for education mainly because he feel it make you well rounded and keep you brain young. He also started his master program the same day I did. Luckily all this school is complements of Grand Canyon University since John is employed by them. I guess I will see if I can do it. I haven't been to school since 2000 and I am feeling pretty afraid and intimidated. Though I am happy that it is online and I don't have to see anyone face to face. To break me in easy my first class is Intro to Online Schooling. I am glad I started with this course. It has already help me learn to work the sight and learn more about the school I am attending. With that all said, wish me luck....I will need it.

5 comments:

Amie said...

good luck stephanie!!

Alison said...

Stephanie -
Thank you for your talks last week in church. Jeff was laid off this week and I was grateful to you for sharing your experience. I know you mentioned you may never know why you shared those experiences, so I wanted to let you know at least one reason why. :) Thank you so much and good luck with school. You're a great example and a wonderful mom and friend.

Grace ~and~Shane said...

Good Luck Stephanie & John!!

The road may seem long but it is well worth everything you put into it. I would not trade anything for the education I have. And for the long long road for Shane's education. We have 3 more classes and he will have his MBA. We also got a confirmation a few weeks ago that he can now sit for his CPA. WoW!!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Keep us posted!!

We love you guys and your kidos

Misty Holt said...

Good luck! You can do it!

Jennifer Nelsen said...

Good luck, Steph! I know you can do it. Hey, I think that is where my sister Deidre is going to get her Masters degree too!