Monday, November 16, 2009

The Staple

Today was a fun day. I went on a walk with my friend in the morning and we stopped at a playground to let our girls play for a while. Briauna was climbing and having fun and then she fell. I went to get her and when I took my hand away from her head there was blood on my hand. I didn't even see her hit her head. I then looked and saw the gash. We packed up and walked home to go to the urgent care.

We got there pretty early so the wait was not long. The doctor suggested a staple instead of stitches. He didn't numb her at all. He just held the skin together and stapled her skin. She didn't really even cry. Her head is sore and she doesn't like laying on it. She is busy so I guess I am not surprised that this happened. She is a tough little girl.


No comments: