Tuesday, March 16, 2010

67th Avenue

Oh, how I miss being able to use 67th Avenue. Many time over the years it isn't able to be used because of the Salt River being flooded. This is such a pain sometimes. This year we have had a lot of rain so as a result water is being released from the reservoir because they are full. When this happens it ALWAYS floods the road. I can say it was fun to go look at the water and all the people fishing in it. Some of the fish they caught we big. Hopefully we will get to use this road again soon.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I remember when the road was flooded when we lived there. I hated having to back track to 51st to get to Avondale. I love the picts, I never got any the last time. The kids look great!

The Bundy Family said...

I am right there with ya. Thanks for the pictures....they are crazy. I really didn't realize that it was up that high. We miss seeing your family. Hope all is well.

Grace ~and~Shane said...

Oh wow!!! That is crazy glad that you got alot of rain sorry that it makes traveling a little more difficult. Hope all is well for you guys. Miss and love you all. Life is crazy busy for us, bu feel very blessed.Are you both still going to school?

Erin said...

No I know why I cant drive there, I kinda wondered how bad it was!

Suzi said...

That is CRAZY! Wow...it really shows that we did get a lot of rain, but I do love the pics with everyone playing in the water! Only in AZ!