Sunday, March 7, 2010

Garrett is 13

Yesterday was Garrett's 13th birthday. I can't believe I have a teenager. I am not old enough in my mind to have a 13 yr old. Friday night he have some friends over to ride bikes, hangout and eat. They had a lot of fun and no one got hurt.

Garrett, Christian, Luis, and Nick


Saturday morning he was patient waiting to open his gifts but was happy with what he got.


He wanted to morning look even though it was about 10.


Today we got together as family to celebrate his birthday. Here is uncle Scott giving his birthday spankings.

My attempt at a cake. It tasted better than it looked.


Garrett got many gifts and we are so thankful to our family that came to celebrate with us.


1 comment:

Grace ~and~Shane said...

When is that boy going to grow?? All his friends seem so much bigger. Happy Birthday Garrett! Now a teenager in the house. Does it make you feel old? Some days I do and then other days I feel young as ever! :)