Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holidays

I do Christmas cards every year and love it. I really enjoy getting them as well. It is so fun to hear from friends you haven't talked to in a while. So this year since I started a blog I thought I would put our letter on it as well. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Happy Holidays from our home to yours.
We have had a very exciting/crazy year now being a family of SEVEN

January
We came home from our Disneyland trip.
John and Steph celebrated 11 yrs together
Oops we’re having another baby
February
Steph had first OB appt.
March
Garrett turns 10yrs
The new elementary school opened and now the boys can walk.
April
Church campout in northern Arizona was so fun and cold with snow
Lance broke his right arm
Steph has another birthday
May
Steph goes on two field trips with Garrett and Caleb
Jenna has tonsil and adenoid removal surgery
Many graduations were attended
June
School is out
Swim and dive team starts
Steph has two hospital stays for pre term labor (good thing john does mortgages at home)
July
Steph has third hospital stay for pre term labor and then has a baby girl.
Briauna Lynn
7-20-07 - 3lb 15oz - 16 ¼ inches
Lance turns 8yrs
Caleb turns 6yrs
August
Briauna came home from the NyICU at St. Joseph’s Hospital
School starts with Garrett in 5th, Lance 3rd, Caleb 1st
Briauna has a hospital stay for GI issues
September
Briauna in hospital again for the same GI issues
Briauna due date was the 16th
October
Briauna started cooing and smiling
Lance broke his left arm
We had lots of Halloween fun with a pirate, princess Aurora, ballerina, and 2 FBI agents
November
Lance was baptized and Briauna was blessed at the baptism
Caleb in the hospital for Valley Fever
John has a birthday on Thanksgiving
December
Jenna turns 3yrs
Said goodbye to our 10yr old dog Max

We hope you have a wonderful holiday season and remember the Savoir and how he has blessed all of our lives.
Love: John, Stephanie, Garrett, Lance, Caleb, Jenna and Briauna

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Steph!
Thanks for your Christmas card/update! What a CRAZY year! I saw that you have a blog and had to check it out! I too have a blog - littlebitofheaven.blogspot.com - check it out!
I'm glad things are going well for you - for now. :)
We are good here too.
I need your email - it's so much easier for me to keep in touch via email.
Email me - bslittle@cox.net

Oh, in one of your previous posts, you mentioned scrapbooking at a friends house - Amie. What is her last name? I have a friend Amie who scraps and I think she had a scrapnight @ her house on that same evening with the same friends that came over. I'm curious.

Anyway, check out my blog.
Love ya!

Shawna said...

Crazy year...glad I am just down the street to see it happen. I love your family picture. Everyone is so cute!

Stacy said...

AND in December just after Christmas Stephanie had to go get stitches after trying to cut her finger off instead of the hamburger.

I hope it feels better.