Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tagged

This my first time being tagged so hopefully I did ok.

A- Attached or single: attached - for 12 years.

B- Best Friends: so many -John of course but as far as friends - Kim, Sara, Rebecca.

C- Cake or Pie: That is a toss up but I am going to choose pie today.

D- Day of choice: Saturday

E- Essential Item: family, journals and pictures.

F- Favorite Color: light yellow

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: both

H- Hometown: Phoenix, AZ

I- Indulgence(s): hobby of the month,quiet time with husband

J- January or July: Both- anniversary is in Jan. and we have 3 b-days in July

K- Kids: Garrett 10, Lance 8, Caleb 6, Jenna 3, Briauna 5 months.

L- Life is Incomplete Without: my husband and kids, the Gospel, thanks Natalie your answer was too good

M- Marriage Date: January 13, 1996.

N- Number of Siblings: 3

O- Oranges or Apples: oranges

P- Phobias or Fears: bridges, accidents, bugs

Q- Quotes: this is not really a quote but Jenna always " I need to hold you " she really wants to be held

R- Reason To Smile: kids, husband, health

S- Season: Fall and spring

T- Tag Three: Toni, Adrea, and Lindsay

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I absolutaly hate bridges especially over water.

V- (there was no "V" ???)

W- Worst Habit: nail biting

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound around 20 - multiple children and miscarrages. Xrays chest as a child with pneumonia

Y- Your Favorite Food: I don't have one at this time

Z- Zodiac: Taurus

3 comments:

Stacy said...

you were all excited about your friends linking you on their blogs... but you don't have anyone linked on yours.

Stephanie said...

Hey,
I just got your reply on my blog. I also know Amie H. Have you been to her blog?! I can't believe you know her too - small world!
Go to her blog from mine, she's Scrappy.

Stacy said...

I love the new look. and your links. NOW POST SOME MORE STUFF
:-P