Friday, February 8, 2008

I have been waiting for a long time!

What might you ask that I have been waiting for. Well I will tell you, a kid old enough to babysit. He isn't quite old enough but we are slowly easing him into it. The last couple of day I have been busy and needed to run back and forth to the school for teacher conferences and today I went to lunch with a friend(Briauna came too). Let me tell you it was great. I was nervous even though I was within 2 miles everytime. He is very responsible and great with the younger kids, well most of the time. Today when I was getting ready to leave I went over the rules and asked them if they had question and their comment was "Mom you went over this a bazillion times." They were promised with a prize if I didn't get a bad phone call. They did great and I was met with open arms and smiles from Jenna. Garrett is such a good boy and I am greatful I can trust him. I can't leave Lance out because he helps as well. It is so sad that I am old enough that he is almost legal to babysit. But I guess I have grown him for 11yrs and now I can benefit from it. Thanks Garrett and Lance!

5 comments:

Amie said...

nice! I'm so jealous!

Beth said...

That's got to be nice! Someday I'll be there...

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

okay sorry. I ruinned your comment page. Somehow I kept posting the same message over and over. So that's why those comments were deleted above. I'm a greenie blogger.