Wednesday, February 20, 2008

She Eats

I had posted previously about my doctor giving us a hard time about Briauna's weight and wanting me to pump and add a supplement. Well I did not do it. This was hard for me to not obey a doctor but I really felt she was doing so good and wanted a 2nd opinion. I have continued to watch her eating habits until we saw her pediatrician. We saw him last week and he wasn't to concerned but gave me some ideas of thing we could do first before making me pump and/or supplement. First thing is baby food and adding some extra stuff for calories. So the next stage has started. It is so fun with each phase they do. I am bit sad because she is my last and I know she will continue to grow fast. For me, feeding her baby food is just the beginning. She did great and seemed to enjoy her first taste of rice cereal. It will be fun to see all the faces she will make as she tries new foods.


7 months old
10lb 15oz

5 comments:

Stacy said...

AWWW I love that outfit! she is so stinkin' cute!!!

Love the tongue shot. Where do our kids get these LONG tongues?!

Shawna said...

You know your baby best! I'm glad she is growing fine and I hope the new eating tips will work for her. She is such an adorable baby. She needs to come over more often. She's getting so big she might not want me to hold her as much when she's crawling.

Amie said...

you know what, she's adorable and healthy and doing great! Great shots!

Pond's said...

Even when Allie was drinking 8 oz of formula at 3 months during some sittings, the doctor still didn't like her weight. It wasn't until I changed doctors to one who had triplets and one of them was always in the lower percentile that I stopped hearing about it.To most it's black and white, either you are feeding them too much, or not enough. I'm sure she's doing just fine.

Lorie said...

She is beautiful!