Wednesday, February 27, 2008

That is just Terrible

The other night Jenna was up kind of late because she had a late nap. So being a girl she loves to talk and talk especially to John. She had got some candy earlier that day a decided she needed to eat it. She couldn't find it and then had said " Brothers ate it, that is just terrible." John and I couldn't help but laugh. I don't know where she hears these things. I am greatful that I can write these things down because I always want to remember the little funny things they say.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

First of all Jenna is the dang cutest thing. Seeing this picture reminded me that I have a funny clip of Theron and Jenna playing in the sand boat when she and Briaunna were here the other day. I'll post it on my blog. I love the things kids say. Especially Jenna's age. She's so cute!

Stephanie said...

Hi Steph,
Very cute girl!! :)
Email me so if you want more info about the digital scrapbooking. I lost your email address! :(
bslittle@cox.net
Steph

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

I need to be better at writing funny things down, but most of my funny things start out as horrible mischevious acts that later (after the screaming) become funny stories and most of the time I block as much of that stuff out as I can!

Stacy said...

That kid of yours cracks me up. I love whatever she says cause her cousin Haylie just eats it up and laugh at her all the time...

AND did you know that there is a website that turns your blog into a book... sweet stuff since you know I am not as great about writing stuff down. my cell phone and blog are the only place I really do it.