Friday, August 22, 2008

Vampires and Werewolves!?!

I have just finished the 3rd book in the Twilight series and have now started the 4th. My boys have noticed that I have been reading a lot and asked me what my books were about. Their faces were so funny when I told them they were about vampires and werewolves. Garrett said "really, your serious." Then they proceeded to ask a ton of questions about the books. I did tell them that they were girly and have love stuff in them but they didn't seem to mind they wanted to know all about them. Garrett asked if there was a movie and I told him yes but it was PG-13 and girly. He asked if there was fighting parts and I again told him yes. He now thinks it would be so cool to see. He is still surprised that I like a book about vampires and werewolves. Maybe all my reading will help get them to enjoy reading more. Also the dinner topic was which would they rather be - Vampire or Werewolf. The conclusion is that dad should be a vampire and mom should be a werewolf so they could be both.

5 comments:

Grace ~and~Shane said...

Well, I am in book 3 about half done. There are some points in the book I have to put it down, it gives me antixey!!! Crazy that a book is doing this to me...but I am going to keep on reading it. I have to know what happens.

Amy said...

Stephanie,
I can't believe how many people I have reconnected with since my sister Emily sent Natalie my blog. I am glad that you wrote. I ran in to Stacy awhile ago and sort of got updated. Now I'll have to read the rest of your blog so I can REALLY get updated. It was great to hear from you and I hope to hear lots more! Amy

Amie said...

start #4 cautiously...it's caused a lot of uproar.

Natalie said...

that's HILARIOUS! i'm near the end of 4 and it's one giant poopoo bag. at this point, i've quit, but i know that i want to just get it over with. 3 was SO GOOD!!! loved all that stuff with Victoria! woo hoo!

kids are back in school? when should i be expecting yoU?

Grace ~and~Shane said...

I am on to #4. Are you almost done with it yet?