Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun with the GIRLS!

The boys are in school from 7:30 until 2:30 everyday. This gives Jenna, Briauna and I a lot of girl time. I always knew girls and boys were different but everyday I see more evidence of it. Jenna and Briauna want/ need more attention. Sometimes they play well together but Jenna loves projects and playing house. Both of these activities require either supervision or 2 people to play. I don't mind most times but sometimes I have things to do during the day. I am the daughter while playing house and the projects are involved. I am always telling myself to cherish these moments because too soon they won't want to play house with me. I love my girls are here are some pictures of what our days are like.

Braiuna has discovered the playroom and loves it. I really have to try to keep it clean since she loves to eat anything on the ground.


Jenna loves to cut things up and it keeps her busy.


Dressing up is always on the agenda. I find it amusing to count how many outfits she wears in a day. Usually she doesn't get them dirty so no harm done when it doesn't increase my laundry.

Reading books is great in helping her take a nap.


I even let her help make cookies, this is rare.

So many fun things on the fridge to play with.

These were Jenna's idea and poor Briauna get roped into doing things she cannot control. Thank goodness she always seems to enjoy herself.


1 comment:

Amie said...

all her little girly outfits are so cute! what fun!