Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The New Toy!!

My dad has a ton of gas powered remote control cars. He decided that he was going to give my family and my brother's family each one to have. These cars are really nice . He does amazing paint jobs on them and takes great care of them. My boys were of course so excited. Garrett was with John when grandpa was showing them how they work. We got it on Sunday when we went to Sunday dinner. As soon as we they got home from school on Monday they were asking if they could drive it. So finally after dinner we went out front and let them have a try. They had a lot of fun and are better than I thought they would be. It is a great time of year now that it is nice to go outside in the evening. Thanks DAD !! They love it !!

The Car
Caleb was the first to go. He made me a little nervous but he got better the longer he drove.I think Lance was a little intimidated by it but he had fun.Garrett was a lot better than I thought and drove it very fast.John had more fun than he expected. I was worried a car driving by my run over the car but they all did well to keep it safe.

No comments: