Monday, December 8, 2008

The Birthday Party

In our family it is somewhat a tradition to celebrate someones birthday with the family on the Sunday near their birthday. Yesterday we celebrated Jenna's. We had family and a few neighbors over. It was a lot of fun. Jenna was so happy that her friends came. Jenna has learned the art of opening presents. She tore it open, barely looked at the gift and then tore open the next one. She love everything she got and has been playing with them since. It was a big deal for me since I made her cake. My mom usually does it but because she has been sick I got to do it. I am not very good and need to take lessons. I did my best and at least it was edible. It was a busy day and our princess fell asleep playing with her stuff.

1 comment:

Jennifer Nelsen said...

OMG, Steph. I think that is one of the cutest cakes I have ever seen. I don't know how it tasted (which I am sure was fabulous) but it looks really cute.