Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Whirlybird Wednesday

Today Fox 10 News came to our kids school for Whirlybird Wednesday to do the morning weather. I guess they go to schools around the valley every Wednesday. My kids were so excited. I had no problem getting the up this morning. It was fun to watch the helicopter come in and I could hear the kids cheering from our house. It was fun to see. I then drove over to the park by the school to get some pictures and so Jenna could see the helicopter. It was cold but well worth it. The boys loved it and as soon as they got home they had to watch it on the news that I taped for them. I am glad there are these kinds of programs and activities that go on for the kids.



The Helicopter flying over our house on the way to the school.



The whole school on the field.


The news van.

They took the kids by grade level over to see the helicopter and told them all about it.

Getting ready to leave.

Thanks Fox News it was fun!!

2 comments:

Amie said...

wow, that's neat!

Katie said...

We heard the helicopter and ofcourse thought the worst. There must be a criminal running around the block...again. Steve looked out the front window andsaid that there was a FOX news copter landing at the school so we turned on the TV and were relieved to see what was going on. We saw Sister Foulk with the kindy class.