Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bike Ride, Parade and Good Food

Today was a fun and busy day. Our community was having their annual parade and I wanted to go. I thought the kids would enjoy it. I had a somewhat crazy idea to ride our bikes to the parade. Everyone else thought it would be great so our family and our neighbors all loaded up the bikes and rode about 4.5 miles to the parade. It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time.

Next we were off to Chipotle for the Cardinal pre-game celebration. They gave everyone wearing Cardinal red a free Burrito, Burrito bowl, salad, or Tacos. Again some what of a crazy idea to take my 5 children to wait it a long line but I love Chipotle and figured why not. We waited about 1 hr and 45 min. The kids did great and loved it. Our neighbors had never been before so hopefully they are now fans of their yummy food. It was a fun and busy day but I guess what else is Saturday for.


2 comments:

Amie said...

we did the 1.5 hr wait at Chipotle too, but we didn't have nice shade like you guys! If we'd known it would be that long, we would not have done it, but oh well. Go Cards!

Rebecca said...

LOL! I got on to post and saw you had posted as well! It was a fun day:-)