Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas

I am so behind in posting so I am going to try and catch up. Christmas was a lot of fun. It came and went too fast as usual. I can remember as a kid thinking Christmas would never come and now the years just fly by. We had out traditional Pizza and wings at my parents house on Christmas Eve. The kids always get new pajamas from my mom and they were excited to see what they got. I forgot my camera so no pictures. I was nervous at how late we would be up but it wasn't too bad. My kids were very kind to us and slept in until 7:15 and then we still had to wake some up. The gifts were well liked and opened up quickly. Then off to grandmas house we went to Christmas breakfast. I love our breakfast. So much yummy food and we all go in our pajamas. We all got gifts from grandma and the kids loved them. We stayed at grandmas house until around 2pm. I had to go to work at 6pm so I needed to go home and rest. I was a great day and we all enjoyed spending time with family.


No comments: