Monday, January 14, 2008

12 Years

It has been 12 years, 5 kids, and 2 houses and we still love to be together and love eachother. John and I celebrated 12years together on Sunday Jan. 13th. On Friday we went to dinner and a movie with FREE babysitting. Stacy and Ryan had John and I for Christmas and we got gift cards for a date. It was a fun night to spend time together. It is crazy to think it has been that many years. Sometimes I feel like we just got married. We have had fun, sad, hard, silly and great times together. I love John so much and can't imagine my life without him. I am greatful he loves me and I am excited to see what fun and wonderful things our years growing old together brings.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You're so cute and such a perfect couple!

Amie said...

way cute! congrats!

Stacy said...

I am glad you guys got to go out together. And if you go during the day I will watch your kids so you can go to the temple. Take me up on it or I will stop offering :-)