Thursday, January 24, 2008

6 Months

January 20th Briauna turned 6 months. I cannot believe it has been that long. She has grown so much. We love everything about her. You forget how fun each new thing they do. She rolls both front to back and back to front. She giggles, smiles and makes lots of noise all the time. She loves the kids and light up when anyone talks to her. She love to be held and we love that she loves the swing. She eats everything and has just started to crab things that are close. She has come along way from 3lb 15oz and 16 1/4 inches to 10lb 10oz and 22 1/2 inches. We are so greatful for her and love that she was the surprise we could not imagine life without.

July 21, 2007

January 20, 2008

4 comments:

Shawna said...

She's such a great baby and I'm so glad she is doing well. All your kids are great. Lance is so sweet, whenever he sees me coming home or leaving he always stops riding his bike to wave hi! Such a cute kid! It will be nice for Jenna to have another Diva to play with. I still can't believe she is so girly with being raised with boys. I love i!

Amie said...

aww, she looks so cute! happy unbirthday Briaunna!

Lorie said...

She is beautiful!! Your whole family is!!!

It is such a small world! I was blog hopping (starting with Ginger who I used to go to crops with...)and ended up stumbling across your blog!!)

I am glad that you are all well!

Lorie (Stollsteimer)

Stacy said...

cute new background... and I TAGGED you!

Oh and we love little Briauna.. SO CUTE!!!