Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Little Girls

Having my children come in the order that they did I am now getting to experience things in a whole new way. I know boys. I am not worried when they climb, fall and get dirty. Girls are a whole different story. Jenna is a such a fun stage. She loves to pretend and with that talks to her self all the time. If she has someone she wants to talk to she doesn't stop. Lately she is also loves bags. purses, backpacks. They are always filled with a lot of treasures. It is so fun and I am grateful she is so girly. Jenna was having a lovely time talking and singing to herself one evening after all the boys went to bed.

I went upstairs one day to see why Jenna was so quiet and this is what I found. She again was talking to herself and doing her barbies hair.

We went to the splash park last week and of course Jenna needed to bring her backpack. I was surprised she could carry it. She has curlers, 2 sets of cloths, her swim suit, comb and a few toys. When we got there I told her she could not play in the water because she did not wear her suit and she quickly informed me that she had it in her backpack. I just love her.

No comments: