Friday, April 25, 2008

Our Little Singer

Tuesday night I was startled awake by my Jenna. She was in my bed with Caleb's MP3 player on and was singing a Hannah Montana song very loudly. I was a little disoriented for a few minutes and then realized what was happening. I tried to keep her quiet so she wouldn't wake Briauna up while trying to figure out what was going on my self. I don't think she was totally awake but she sure was singing loud. I don't know how she made it into our bed with the MP3 player without waking either of us up. The saddest part about the whole thing is even in my groggy state I knew which Hannah Montana song she was singing. I forgot part of the story so here it goes. The next morning I was getting ready in the bathroom and can you guess what I heard. Yes, her sing that lovely Hannah Montana song again.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

that is so funny! aahhh, kids!