Friday, April 25, 2008

The Secret

Wednesday I had this bright idea to take the kids pictures so I can get a picture tie made for John for Father's day. John had a meeting at the stake center so he was going to be late so I thought it would work great and John wouldn't find out. So we went to take their picture and that was so fun as I am sure you can imagine. When one was looking others weren't. Jenna had an opinion as to where she should be. Briauna was crying and Caleb was just silly. They really did pretty good but getting five kids to all look at the camera at the same time is a challenge. The funniest part is when John got home Jenna said " Dad, we took a picture for you so you could pick a tie you like and it is a surprise." John and I both just started laughing and he said "well at least I know what I am getting for Father's Day." I guess I shouldn't of trusted a 3 yr old to keep a secret when she doesn't even know what a secret is. Some of them turned out ok but we may need to try again. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Jackie Lee said...

I think the pictures look great!

Shawna said...

They did turn out great. The 1st and last one are really good. Either of those would work for a tie. Any of them would work for that matter. With those cute faces!

Amie said...

I think the first and last one are great! The first is the best. =)

Natalie said...

i love them all! the squirmy pictures really depict what it's like with all five of them right now! i love it!