Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Pre-school Time

The day finally arrived that Jenna got to start pre-school. She is attending at a school in our school district as a mentor. I took her in last May to get her tested for the program. They check for any developmental delays. Lance and Caleb both attended for speech. She had no delays and they thought she would be a great mentor. They take 1 per class so we feel very blessed to get one of the slots. She will be going everyday but Wednesday from 12:30 - 3:00. She has been counting down since we got the call from Mr. Jonathan(her teacher) last May. She woke up and was so excited that today was the day. She wanted to get dressed and go right then. So all morning she kept asking if it was time. She did great when I dropped her off. She walked in put her backpack down and was ready to go. I had to call her back to give her a hug. I think she is going to have a great time.

1 comment:

Amie said...

oh my gosh she's so cute!