Friday, August 28, 2009

Sunless Tanner

Last night I got a call from my neighbor and friend regarding our daughters. The first thing she said was,"please don't hate me." I said ok. She then proceeded to tell me that when the girls were playing upstairs at her house they made a huge mess in her bathroom. They got into her make up, spilled a drink and did hair with what they thought was hair spray. After a little investigation she found out they were using sunless tanner for hairspray. She panicked and called me. I had already washed Jenna's hair and didn't see anything strange. I did end up washing twice because it was still stiff. The only thing we think that saved us was that the tanner was really old. Thank goodness. I would of been really sad. Lesson to be learned is when they are too quiet we need to find out why.

No comments: