Friday, August 14, 2009

Pizza, Pizza

Today I was able to take the girls to Peter Piper Pizza for a tour with some moms from church. It was pretty fun and the girls enjoyed. They took them through the kitchen and showed the process of making the pizza. The best part was they got pizza, a drink and tokens. It was a fun activity.
She looks happy now but the next time around she was crying and terrified. I had to hold her hand and walk around it.


Jenna and Cami are waiting to make pizza.

They had fun deciding what to put on their pizza.

Briauna enjoyed eating the pepperoni instead of using it to put on the pizza.

The final results. They also got to see it cook and come out of the oven.

I had to take the cheese off her pizza but she didn't seem to mind.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am glad you guys had fun. I was really thinking about going but I was to tired this morning.

Amie said...

looks delicious! how do you get a deal tour like that?

Cindy and Steve said...

Yeah!! I'm excited to see pictures of their trip. Thanks so much for taking her. She had so much fun!!