Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Summer

As I was down loading my pictures I remembered all the things that we have done lately that I wanted to write about so beware this could be long and boring but I want to remember it.

On Fridays some women from church get together at the park to let the kids play and get some adult conversation in. Now that the splash park is open that is where we go. Jenna is a strange one and doesn't usually get wet. She loves to wear the swimsuit and run around but never wants to get wet. Well this last Friday she made the plunge and got wet. I didn't even have to bribe or make get in. She had a lot of fun. She even played with the other kids. She is a bit shy like me and it takes her a while to warm up but today she did great.
Because it has been so hot the kids have been playing in the water almost everyday. I should have a great water bill next month. It is all worth it when seeing how much fun they have. Even Briauna joined the fun.I am not sure she had a choice but she didn't mind. The hairdo it thanks to Lance. I guess that is what you get when you have brothers

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Jenna is wearing a swimsuit and a beanie. that girl is hilarious.
looks like you get a summer of little brown kids in bathing suits :-)

MH5 said...

LOVE the mohawk!!!!