Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Future Photographer

Jenna saw me take a picture and wanted to try. I showed her how and she was so excited. She has always loved looking at video cameras and the pictures I have already taken but this was a new thing. I let her take one picture and that was it, she loved it. I bet she took about 25 pictures. She was even wanting me to pose and was telling how to do it. I guess she has been the subject of many pictures she knows how I should pose. Here a few of what she took. She actually did a great job.

3 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Dubois Group! What an adorable family! I enjoy keeping up with them through your posting. Keep up the good work! Love Grandma Carla

Amie said...

hey girl, we've missed you at the last few crops!

Unknown said...

I think you have a budding photographer.

How are you guys? It's been forever. We really need to get together!