Friday, May 16, 2008

Thanks Bethany for the TAG

Thanks to my friend Bethany I now have to think of 8 random facts about my self. This is kinda hard and will take a while, I am not that interesting.

The Rules:1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.

1. I blog a lot. This is a new habit/hobby that I love. It is a great way for me to keep in touch with friends and family. I know I will be grateful in the future for the things I have written so I can remember how my life was at this time.

2. I hate laundry! The reason is probably because I have so much of it to do and it never goes away. I guess that is what I get for having 5 kids.

3. I don't like anything suspenseful like movies, books, etc. I used to be ok with it but now I can't handle any of it. I am currently reading Twilight and it is at a tense part and I have to make myself keep going.

4. I worry to much over things I cannot control. John cannot understand my thinking or reasoning behind it but it is a fault I have that I am trying to overcome.

5. I stay up to late watching t.v. or reading. I pay for it the next day when I have to get the boys to school but it is my time to veg.

6. I love AZ. I do not enjoy the heat but I love the winters. I love being near my family and hope to be here for a long time.

7. I enjoy being crafty. I love being able to copy neat thing I see and make it into a gift. Thanks Shawna the canisters turned out sooo... cute.

8. I love finding a good deal ie. cloths, food, anything. It is so exciting when you feel you get the most for your money and I just get the itch to go find more deals.

Now I tag Heather, Lindsay, Natalie, Heidi, Shawna, Lorie, Hayley, Toni.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I hope you took pictures of the canisters. I want to see them. I didn't realize you made them already. Duh, I should have known.
I have the hardest time with tags...I'll try to do it...I'm not that interesting either. 8 is a lot of things to come up with

Lindsay said...

I had a sickening feeling before I even read all of this that you were going to tag me!

I'm happy to hear that you're reading Twilight! I've been needing someone in the fam to discuss it with! Do you have all three to read? If not you can borrow them...

Natalie said...

OH MY GOSH! I HAD THE SAME FEELING AS LINDSAY!!!

thanks for the tag! :) i'm pretty random, so maybe it won't be so hard for me. :D

Amie said...

so did you like Twilight? ;)