Wednesday, May 21, 2008

School's Out

Today was the last day of school. Right now I am happy. No more having to wake up at 6:30 or making sure all the uniforms are clean. It is a needed break. Caleb and the other first grade classes went to the splash park for the end of the year party. I walked over to see him on my way to go to Lance's class. He was being goofy and running around. I told him to get in the water and he told me it was to cold and it will take an hour for his suit to dry. I can agree and say that the wind would make it cold. He had a lot of fun and got to be there for 2 hrs.

Then off to Lance's class I went. I was the room parent this year. My neighbor is Lance's teacher and he volunteered me to help. It has been a lot of fun and I am glad I got to do it. We had pizza and played some games. The kids were a bit excited for school to be out so the noise level got kinda high. Jenna and Briauna got to come and help and they were great. Jenna was at Lance's side the whole time.



Now that school is out we are ready for swim and dive team to start in June.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm hearing you on the school's out thing! Today was our last day too. Sooooo nice for the break!
The kids are looking great playing in the water - how fun!

Grace ~and~Shane said...

Glad to have another one behide us....well kinda. WOW hard to believe that Liberty will be in 6th
it seems like Garrett and her were just in Kindergarden...how time flies. We have our blog set up....still learning how to do things it going to take me some time...you should take a look its called loveleelane see you guys next week...with much love the Lee's