Monday, May 12, 2008

Jenna and her DAD

Jenna loves John. They have always had this special bond. Since she was born he would come home from work, pick her up and walk around with her for his " Jenna Time ". As she grew when he would get home she would fuss and cry until they had there time together. I love that she loves him so much. Her face light up when he is around. Last week John was getting ready for work and Jenna came to me and said "I don't want dad to go to work." I told her that he had to and she then ran off. Next thing I know she is locking all the doors. She then came and told me that she locked the door so dad could not leave. I thought that it was so cute and I always wantd to remember it.

2 comments:

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

cute! that is such an awesome relationship! I tagged you by the way...check my blog for details.

Natalie said...

Who wouldn't love her Daddy!?! He's so fun! I love when little girls only have eyes for their Daddies! :)