Monday, June 9, 2008

Games, Games and more Games

Lately we have played a lot of games with friends, our kids, etc. I used to hate games. John's family is very competitive and ruthless while playing games, so I am sure you can imagine how I felt just meeting his family and watching this style of playing games. It scared me. I am changing and now really enjoy playing. We played Sequence, Settlers, and Speed Scrabbler (thanks Meryhew's for teaching us) all this weekend. It fun as the kids get older and understand how to play these different games. It was fun and the kids love it.


3 comments:

Toni said...

John looks totally thrilled in that first picture. :)

Amie said...

i love board games! they're so fun for date nights and FHE!

Lorie said...

You need to post the rules to speed scrabble! I always love a new game!!