Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Father's Day was a nice day. John didn't have meeting before church so we got to sleep in a little. The kids were excited for John to see his gifts and after church we went to my parents house to celebrate my mom's birthday and Father's Day. I am grateful to John for what a wonderful dad he is. My kids are so excited when he is around. He is fun, silly, patient and great with the kids and I love him for it. Thank you John for all you do for me and the kids. I also wanted to show off the tie John got. It took many tries but it turned out pretty cute. The website we got it from has so many neat thing on it, you should take a look http://www.fotoart.com/.



1 comment:

Stacy said...

you know he is a good dad when he is the favorite (well for your girls)
sorry Steph, but atleast you can say it is cause they don't see him as much.
those are really cute pictures of the kids with their dad