Monday, June 9, 2008

My Helpers

Jenna love to help lately especially with feeding Briauna. It is not always the cleanest option but she sure does have fun. Briauna does well but sometimes wants to eat faster that Jenna can feed her.

Since Summer started we have made 1 -2 days a week cleaning days. That day we do all the real cleaning work that no one seems to enjoy but we all need to do. So far the kids have all done great and have really helped. I think they really get the idea of all working together to get it done faster. I hope it can be something they will continue to do good with. It was fun to see they house so nice and know I did not do it all.


After all the cleaning we have done the playroom was actually playable so with that they have been in there alot. Garrett was keeping an eye on Briauna whiule I was painting and made sure she had planty to do.


2 comments:

Amie said...

that picture of briauna is so cute!

Natalie said...

I am soooo looking forward to the cleaning helpers days! Right now, my kids just pick up toys, put diapers in the garbage and put clothes in the hampers. Not tons of help... but at least some! Looking forward to handing off the vacuuming, dishes and dusting for sure! :)