Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

It is so hard to believe that one year has passed. It is so fun and yet sad to see my baby growing up. She is such a joy in our life. She had a rough start but has done so great since. As I look back at the last year it almost doesn't seem real. I sometimes can't believe all that has happened. I wouldn't change anything and am so grateful that she is healthy and strong. She is tiny but very busy and wants to do so much. She now crawls up the stairs without encouragement. She eats everything and really enjoys it. She loves the water and playing with toys. She loves her siblings and lights up when they are around. I have to say that she loves me more than John and that is a first for me. We love her so much and are grateful for her.

July 20, 2007
3lb 15oz

July 20, 2008

14lb 2oz

The Party
We celebrated Briauna' s birthday as a combined party with her brothers. The poor baby was so sick. She must of caught a stomach flu because she was having problems on both ends. She slept most of the day and just wanted to be held. We got a few grins out of her and she did perk up when she saw the cake. She started pulling things off and eating the frosting. It was so cute. She didn't really care about the gifts and just wanted to be held. It was a good day and memorable. It was too bad she didn't get to enjoy it more. We are so grateful for the friends and family that came and celebrated.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I can't believe she's already 1! Happy birthday Briaunna. Hope she feels better soon...poor baby! It's her party and she can cry if she wants too! LOL!

Beth said...

Oh, she is so cute!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! A year already!?! That just doesn't seem possible! She is so darling! Happy Birthday Briauna!

Grace ~and~Shane said...

Happy Birthday she is so cute!! I love her blue blue eyes!!