Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm a Big Girl

I had a conversation with Jenna about a week ago but keep forgetting to post it. I thought it was funny and wanted to remember it. I love the age she is at. She has quite a opinion and sometimes she surprises me with what comes out of her mouth.

We are still working with her staying dry all night. She has been potty trained for a very long time but she must sleep really soundly because she still sometimes has a hard time. I never know when she will have an accident so we put diaper on her at night. I try to save myself from some extra laundry. So anyways I was getting her ready for bed and putting a diaper on her and this was our conversation:

Me: Jenna, big girls don't wear diapers to bed. I thought you were a big girl.

Jenna: I wear a diaper to bed because you don't want me to pee pee on my sheets.

Me: But big girls don't pee pee in the bed.

Jenna: I don't pee pee in the bed I pee pee in my diaper.

I then started laughing and was quite amazed how she can take flip things around right back to me. I just love it.