Monday, July 7, 2008

Photo Tag

Here's what you gotta do: Take pictures of the following things just as they are - no stopping to clean, straighten, or to wipe a child's nose: The kitchen sink, the fridge, the toilet, the closet, the laundry room, your favorite shoes, your favorite room, and your kiddies (or pets). No cheating! Then post them on your blog and tag someone else!

I was so happy after I got tagged that I don't like dirty dishes left in my sink.


Nothing special about a bunch of food.


Another thing I was happy that was actually clean.

My closet that no one ever sees unless they are needing to get to the attic or get dressed.

I was actually caught up on laundry so there isn't the usually 4 full baskets of cloth


I love our playroom. It usually looks like this but at least I can shut the door. Everything has a spot and no toys are in the bedrooms.

This is what it can look like.

I wear these everyday and you can tell. I will soon have to find another favorite pair.
Just a lazy day playing on the computer.
Jenna loves her Aqua Doodle and Briauna love to eat it.

Now I tag Shawna, Erin, Beth and Hayley. Have fun!!

No comments: