Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb

The last of the July birthdays has come and Caleb is now 7yrs old. Yesterday we were at my parents house and realized that it was his birthday. I felt bad but we did just celebrate it with the family. We woke up this morning and he got his presents and was pretty excited. Sometimes it is hard having a birthday on Sunday but he did good. After church he got to enjoy his gifts and then off to my brothers house to celebrate my nephew's birthday which is also today. It was a nice day with family.
The kids enjoying a game of Trouble before church.
Caleb and Kyle share the same birthday.


Caleb is such a silly guy. He is a bundle of energy. He is loves to play with his friends and tries so hard to keep up with his brothers. He has a little of my grandfather in him and loves to tease others. He is a sweet boy and loves to help with his baby sister. He enjoys playing the PlayStation, riding his bike, swimming and playing with Legos. He is liked by many and is a good boy. We love him are so grateful for him. It is so hard to believe that he is 7yrs. I can still remember like yesterday how tiny he was and how fast he grew. We are happy he is part of our family and we enjoy watching him grow up.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

First of all, I want to know how the heck your kids have time to play a game BEFORE church. You have 3 more kids than I do and we barley make it there on time every Sunday,
Also, I was in primary subbing and during sharing time we sang to Caleb for his birthday. He was so cute. He stood up there and had such a serious look on his face like he was trying to hide his smile. It was funny. He's so cute and such a good kid!