Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another Broken Bone

Well the victim this time is Jenna. She would be the last one in our family that I thought would break her arm but I was wrong. It happened yesterday at 4:30pm. In her own words she said, " I was on the step of the playhouse and jumped down and ran to get on the trampoline. I fell and my arm landed on the trampoline and my body landed on my arm." I was in the house and she was outside with 2 of her friends. At first I didn't recognize the cry. She was sweaty and pail with a nice bump on the side of her arm. So off to the hospital we went. I was there from 5:45pm to 11:30pm and John came to relieve me and he got home around 1:00am. I was a long night but she did great. They had to sedate her to set it so that was part of the reason for the long visit but also the hospital was packed. I guess she is now part of the club. I was funny to see her talk to her brother about it, she fit right in.

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh No...poor Jenna. That makes me so sad. Little princesses shouldn't have go through those things.
How long will she have a cast?

Lorie said...

Oh no! She looks so miserable! Poor girl. I guess I should put the net up around our trampoline...

Jill said...

HOw sad! She fits right in with her brothers now :)

Amie said...

awwwww, poor thing!!!! You really have had your share!

Time to beef up on the milk, momma!! jk

Natalie said...

POOR BABY!! :(
That's definitely a club I wouldn't wanna join! :(