Friday, April 24, 2009

Today I am 33!!

Today was my birthday. John was a sweetheart and got a substitute for seminary and took the day off of work. He got a babysitter so we could go to the movies and get some clothes shopping done. It was a lot fun. I got some shirts which I was so in need of and I even graduated to a real purse. I am so excited. I never have been a purse girl but this one is so cute. I got it at Ross so I got it way cheaper than what I saw at another store. No more diaper bags for me.

6 comments:

Joe and Frances said...

One of my best days too was graduating to a purse. I have to say I don't ever miss carrying a diaper bag, I am way too old to do that. Glad you had a Happy Birthday

Moira-Lin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR STEPHANIE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU! Glad you had a great day. :)

Grace ~and~Shane said...

I glad that your day was great!! I love purses I hope that you will find many more purses to add to your collection and have a addiction like me!!:)

Amie said...

Yay for you! You're all grown up! Happy birthday. =)

ERIN said...

I just jumped on your blog and i just really love it steph. your family makes me feel a little more normal. and i totally mean that in a good way. i'm glad your kids are nuts and keep breaking stuff. I'm afraid thats the next step in our family, we have yet to break a bone but i feel it coming soon, we prefer the stitches and staples. i should have been and nurse or a doctor or something so i could sew my own kids up! happy birthday!!!

The Bryan's said...

Happy Birthday!!! I wish I knew it was your birthday!! I'm glad you had fun though!!!