Thursday, April 23, 2009

Drama

Lately I feel there is constantly drama going on. Last night Briauna got locked in the car. We were getting ready to go see my mom and I couldn't my keys. I had Garrett help by putting Briauna and our little dog in the car. He came back in to get something and when he went out to the car he noticed it was locked. At first I didn't panic but then when I still couldn't find my keys I called John and told him to come home NOW. A long 30 minutes later we got her out. Thankfully the car was in the garage and had been all day so it wasn't too hot. It was a relief to have her out. The kids even got scared. She was fine but upset to be stuck in the car seat for so long without the car moving. We still don't know how the car locked and the keys are still lost.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Go to www.awdirect.com for 27.00 dollars you can buy the neatest thing to open your car door, after you put this flat thing in the door jam you pump it up slightly so that you don't harm your car door and then you can easily fit the hanger in to unlock your door.Deflate it and take it out. We know all about it, we had to call a locksmith yesterday, it won't work for houses just your car.The guy had our truck open in about 45 seconds. It was unbelievable how good it worked. just don't store it in your car!

Amie said...

scary..glad everything came out ok. What a great picture! (and as for Kathy's suggestion, isn't it scary that it's THAT EASY to get into someone's car??!)